If you are experiencing painful urination or bladder pain, the our doctors at UrOnlineGP can help determine whether you are suffering from a urinary tract infection (UTI) or a more complicated condition that might present with similar symptoms.
Most UTIs affect women, happening in the lower urinary tract where the bladder and urethra are located. While painful, they are often treatable with antibiotics.
Beware of a UTI spreading to your kidneys, which is much more serious. Our Doctors can evaluate and if appropriate will treat your UTI. They will also give you advice on how to avoid getting one.
1. A UrOnlineGP video visit gives you the full attention of an APHRA registered doctor.
2. You will receive a physical examination that is customized and focused to your specific complaint.
3. Your doctor will guide you through looking, listening and feeling to complete a thorough assessment.
4. If a prescription is issued by UrOnlineGP doctor, you will have it available at your preferred local pharmacy immediately after the video consultation.
5. If you have a thermometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate monitor or have any medical applications on your mobile device please have them ready. This information will help the doctor make a diagnosis and treat your condition safely and effectively.