Skin rashes can mean many things depending on colour, shape and feel. One of the most common skin disorders that results in a rash is eczema — itchy, inflamed skin that can flare up and go away in cycles.
It can be managed by avoiding certain soaps and detergents. But the variety of rashes and causes can seem endless.
Is that rash poison ivy, a bug bite, an allergy or a sexually transmitted infection? UrOnlineGP can help you figure out what is happening on your skin and how to treat it.
1. A UrOnlineGP video visit gives you the full attention of an APHRA registered doctor.
2. You will receive a physical examination that is customized and focused to your specific complaint.
3. Your doctor will guide you through looking, listening and feeling to complete a thorough assessment.
4. If a prescription is issued by UrOnlineGP doctor, you will have it available at your preferred local pharmacy immediately after the video consultation.
5. If you have a thermometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate monitor or have any medical applications on your mobile device please have them ready. This information will help the doctor make a diagnosis and treat your condition safely and effectively.