Pink eye is one of the most common eye issues treated by UrOnlineGP.
The clinical name is conjunctivitis and the cause can be bacterial, viral or an allergic reaction. It is also very contagious, so early diagnosis and treatment is important to stop it from spreading to your family, classmates and co-workers.
UrOnlineGP doctors can help you with many other eye conditions and irritations. They can make the quick and accurate assessment you need to know. Advise you how serious the situation is and what kind of specialized care is needed.
1. A UrOnlineGP video visit gives you the full attention of an APHRA registered doctor.
2. You will receive a physical examination that is customized and focused to your specific complaint.
3. Your doctor will guide you through looking, listening and feeling to complete a thorough assessment.
4. If a prescription is issued by UrOnlineGP doctor, you will have it available at your preferred local pharmacy immediately after the video consultation.
5. If you have a thermometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate monitor or have any medical applications on your mobile device please have them ready. This information will help the doctor make a diagnosis and treat your condition safely and effectively.