“Feeling down” is normal on bad days. But clinical depression is when you have a depressed mood most of the day for an extended period. You will have significantly less interest or pleasure in activities you used to enjoy, along with other symptoms like changes in energy, appetite, sleep and concentration.
A video visit with a UrOnlineGP psychologist or psychiatrist can help you identify and treat your depression.
1. Statistics show that 50% of people will meet criteria for a mental health diagnosis in their lifetime.
2. A UrOnlineGP video visit gives you the full attention of an APHRA registered psychiatrist.
3. Proven treatments exist, but many people don’t get the help they need.
4. UrOnlineGP provides a solution by bringing therapy to you in a comfortable and convenient way. A video visit is just like meeting in a provider’s office, without the hassle of actually going to an office.
5. If a prescription is issued by UrOnlineGP psychiatrist, you will have it available at your preferred local pharmacy immediately after the video consultation.