Both the cold and flu are viral infections that affect your nose, throat and lungs. At first, the cold and flu can feel the same: runny nose and sore throat. But the flu usually hits suddenly while a cold happens more gradually.
The biggest difference is that the flu feels much worse. Whether you have the sniffles or that hit-by-a-truck feeling, Doctor On Demand can help treat your cold or flu with everything from chicken soup advice to a prescription.
1. A UrOnlineGP video visit gives you the full attention of an APHRA registered doctor.
2. You will receive a physical examination that is customized and focused to your specific complaint.
3. Your doctor will guide you through looking, listening and feeling to complete a thorough assessment.
4. If a prescription is issued by UrOnlineGP doctor, you will have it available at your preferred local pharmacy immediately after the video consultation.
5. If you have a thermometer, blood pressure cuff, heart rate monitor or have any medical applications on your mobile device please have them ready. This information will help the doctor make a diagnosis and treat your condition safely and effectively.